Saturday 27 November 2010

Blog Anniversary


It's a year today since I started this Garden Diary, with a picture of a coconut palm-fringed tropical beach. The best I can do today in the way of palms is this Trachycarpus wagnerianus, iced with a flurry of snow that fell a little earlier this morning.

Writing the Diary is a lot of fun and has brought me into contact with a lot of interesting people, whether in person or in cyberspace, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers and viewers for their interest. It's amazing to see where you all are and where in the world my posts are being read. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and I hope you'll continue to enjoy my posts.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined the blogging world John! I for one wouldn't have met you if you hadn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in that case Happy Birthday to John's blog
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little late, but, Happy Blogaversary! Have been catching up on a few of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.